HR Administration Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
We are a passionate and motivated HR team. We are determined, joyful, dynamic,and results oriented. We are looking for a colleague just like us, in the role of a HR Administration Specialist for our Continental Electronics Manufacturing facility in Timisoara.
* Receives the hiring offer from the HR Recruiting Specialist, prepares the contract and all other related documents in order for the new employee to have a valid working contract.
* Responsible to prepare all declarations related to the registration of salary related topics (e.g. personal deduction, tax (e.g. tax exempted).
* Creates, updates and archives the signed Job description as requested by the law.
* Contract Changes. Based on the information received from Managers prepares the needed documents which contain changes in the work contracts ( e. g. working time, position, salary, cost center allocation, deductions, bank account, contract ending).
* Makes the changes in the employee master data application, according to established deadlines.
* Is responsible to permanently update the personnel file (paper format) and the employee master data (personnel application).
* University degree in Business Administration or Economics;
* Minimum 3 year of experience in HR Administration;
* Experience working with HR Administration tools, SAP is a plus;
* Fluent in English;
* Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office;
* Good communication skills;
* Customer satisfaction focus;
* Self Determination;
* Results and quality orientation.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.