IT Support Engineer
Raiffeisen Bank este o banca universala, oferind o gama completa de produse si servicii de cea mai buna calitate.
Daca esti la inceput de cariera te invitam sa faci primul pas, cu un stagiu de practica sau un program de internship, sau identifica locul de munca ideal pentru tine si alatura-te echipei Raiffeisen Bank!
Totodata daca esti un profesionist cu experienta, la Raiffeisen Bank iti oferim permanent oportunitatile pentru a iti dezvolta constant competentele si a atinge urmatorul nivel.
In order to be able to easily integrate, here are the requirements:
• + 2 years experience in IT service delivery, Technical, economic university studies or relevant work experience
• Advanced knowledge of troubleshooting, installation, configuration, administration of Windows OS
• Medium Mac OS troubleshooting knowledge
• Backup, restore, create Windows system images
• Knowledge of use and operation of administration tools: SCCM, Active Directory, McAfee Policy Orchestrator, PowerShell scripting
• Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
• Hardware and software troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of data recovery and viruses
• Average knowledge of communication protocols
• Optional ITIL Foundation certification
• English - intermediate level
• Receiving and resolving customer complaints related to internal systems installation and configuration changes by telephone and through the self-service Service Now;
• Registration of all complaints in the dedicated application.
• Ticket escalations that require the intervention of level 3 of support or the support of IT service providers
• Install and configure IT equipment: desktops, laptops, thin clients, tablets (2in1), peripheral;
• Managing IT systems so that they function in optimal parameters, including the virtual environment (VDI);
• Making clones for each new model of equipment: desktop / laptop / Thin Client / tablet (2in1);
• Preparing test plans for system configuration HW / SW including virtual environment;
• Checking and testing functionality of new IT equipment models: desktop, laptop, thin client, tablet (2in1), printers;
• Participation in the analysis, testing and implementation phases of IT projects;
• Creating procedures and work instructions as well as updating and improving the existing ones;
• Ensures proper maintenance of the CMDB and inventory of IT equipment.
• Distribution of update packages for applications or OS using SCCM.