Customer Support with French and English (Work from Home)
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
If you live in any town/city in Romania and you want to work from home, check the conditions below:
- Ability to write and speak fluently in French
- A medium level of English(B2)
- Availability for a full-time schedule, in shifts covering 10:00 - 00:00, Monday - Sunday, 5 days/ week
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
As a Customer Support Agent, you will master the skills of effective communication, problem-solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and a strong brand to serve modern society. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top brands!
- Working from home, from any location in Romania
-Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above-average fixed salary, performance bonuses
- Monthly meal tickets
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across a variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centres and more