Fast Bootloader Software Developer - CES TSR
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. Responsibilities:
* understand project/client requirements;
* implement, integrate and validate software components;
* development should be compliant with Continental process including activities like: software design, requirement implementation, modules specification and test, documentation, reviews and test reposts;
* active member of an Agile team. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
* advanced embedded C programming skills;
* good knowledge in areas: booting, firmware update, diagnosis;
* technology: TCP, CAN, UDS, microcontrollers;
* programming areas: partitions, memory allocation/optimization, communication stack/protocol, real time systems, possible SW components integration;
* operating with: catalogs (diagnosis, commands, errors, etc), frames, traces, debugger, binary file format, endianess, use drivers;
* specific tools: flashing tools, diagnosis tools, Scripting (batch, Pyton, Pearl, Yamm, etc), CANoe, Jira, Git, Gerrit;
* specifications: internal specs, from customer, datasheets from suppliers (parts, uC), Protocol specifications (incl. ISO standards).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.