Sample planner pre series/ series CC - BMW for VNI HMI - TSR
As Sample Planner (m/f) for Business Unit Human Machine Interface you have to coordinate delivery of samples for projects during pre-series and series phased, ensuring customer needs are fulfilled.
* Sample Demands for all Sample stages during development phase based on project and customer information
* Maintain Sample Database permanently
* Planning of needed raw material for critical parts
* Create sample delivery tracking sheets displaying the project status
* Part number history based on development stages for each project
* Maintain Sample Price list
* Receive and track customer and internal sample orders
* Create and maintain series material & parts prices in SAP
* Create sample offers for customer
* Delivery and invoicing to customer
* Organize special transports for in-time delivery
* Feedback dates for new e-stages to customer online-tool
* Host Sample Meetings for relevant projects
* Close communication with sample shop, PM, Engineering
* Constant contact with customer regarding sample topics/status
* Demand & Timeline Alignment with involved plants for samples
* Support transition during ramp-up and handover from sample shop to series production
* Report sample & prototype reimbursements
* Report to PM about general sample situation & changes
* Process Overdues
* Definition tracking of KPI
* Bachelor's degree
* Very good organization skills
* Good knowledge of MS-Office Suite
* Business fluent English skills (spoken and written)
* German language would be a plus
* Clear competence in communication, assertiveness and organizational skills
* High motivation, flexibility and intercultural skills
* Willingness to travel also regarding international business trips.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.