Quality Manager in Project for VNI HMI - TSR
Ensure and drive the execution of Quality related measures defined in the project quality plan (PQP) in the project. Provide independent quality assurance of work products and processes in the area of product development on system level. Achieve the project quality goals with the help of methods, models and tools related to quality assurance and the appliance of required processes (internal/external). Identify deviations and demand countermeasures. Report identified deviations and if necessary, also escalate according to defined escalation path. Your activities will include to:
* Create & maintain Project Quality Plan;
* Participate to FMEA creation;
* Create Prototype and PreSeries Control Plan, Special Characteristics List;
* Responsible to ensure that Quality relevant Customer Specific Requirements(CSR) are fulfilled;
* Calculate the ppm derived from DFMEA;
* Support/coach Structure Problem Solving;
* Lead lessons learned process;
* Identify continuous improvement situations;
* Coordinate internal and customer audits;
* Customer interface for quality topics. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Awareness of IATF 16949, VDA6.3. CMMI and A-Spice is a plus FMEA;
* Control Plan;
* Problem solving methods (8D, 5 why, Fishbone, etc);
* Awareness of PPAP;
* Awareness of APQP;
* Awareness of electronic manufacturing processes;
* Customer orientation;
* Awareness on product validation;
* English language advanced level is required;
* German language skill would be beneficial;
* Project management - is a plus;
* Basic risk management - is a plus.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.