Flutter Developer| Mansoura Qism 2, Egypt | 8 weeks
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs Flutter Developer| Mansoura Qism 2, Egypt | 8 weeks active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a Flutter Developer who will join our talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include managing Flutter (Android, iOS) application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Monday to Thursday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Understand business needs, processes, and engineering requirements/restrictions.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Build responsive, multi-platform mobile applications.
- Build and maintain iOS and Android applications using flutter
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Software development and programming
- Computer sciences
- Object Oriented Programming
- Software Design
- Android studio
- High School (Required)
- 3000 EGP per month
- Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
- Accomodation: a place to stay will be provided and paid for
- Not included: computer, food and transportation
- Recruitment process: 1) CV Assessment; 2) Technical Task; 3)Interview 4)Results of the applications 5)Finishing the process with AIESEC(estimated process time is 5 days)
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
Benefits for interns:
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.
- 1 Jun, 2021 - 23 Aug, 2021
- 1 May, 2021 - 23 Jul, 2021