Technical Project Leader for HUD - VNI HMI - TSR
To put it simply, a HUD is a digital transparent image that is projected in front of the driver's eyes at a certain distance, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current instrument cluster informations to navigation and much more. You will:
* be part of the HUD PDC (Product Development Center) in business unit HMI;
* Work in an international team;
* Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes (from 1.8" to 3.1" display and bigger for new generations of HUD);
* Work with the latest technologies on the market: combiner HUD, windshield HUD or even AR HUD;
* Have the chance of a carreer path with senior TPL development perspective, based on experience and project size.
* The Technical Project Leader is responsible for the successful execution of all tasks of product development, design and test within the scope of the functional, quality, time and cost objectives as agreed with the PM;
* He coordinates the technical services that the individual technical disciplines have to provide for the project in development and testing;
* He represents engineering within the Project Core Team and in the Quote Team and leads and coordinates the technical development team;
* Is responsible to act as key interface to the suppliers and customers during development phase regarding all technical aspects;
* Prepare the engineering contents of the Project Schedule;
* Prepare the SE Effort Estimation and track the R&D Effort Estimation;
* Escalation, if necessary.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.