Internship for Local IT - IT TSR
- Identifying hardware and software solutions for company standards;
- Troubleshooting technical issues;
- Diagnosing and repairing faults. Installing and configuring new IT hardware (laptops and desktops);
- Solving hardware HPSM tickets;
- Providing timely and accurate status of new hardware installations;
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts of Continental IT fleet;
- Supporting the roll-out of new projects;
- Testing and evaluating new technologies (if necessary);
- Conducting internal inventory to ensure integrity of hardware fleet and equipment.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Technical Expert career path;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Ongoing studies in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is a plus.
- Experience in technical support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Experience in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good English communication.