Pricing and Reporting Analyst
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Product & Pricing Management team is part of the Allianz Technology Finance function. The team is responsible to ensure profitability and commercial competitiveness of all Allianz Technology services as well as to drive continuous simplification of pricing models. The Pricing and Reporting Analyst role completes the Product & Pricing Management team with the following activities.
Pricing analysis and approval in project’s workflow:
- Analysis and approval of Business Case related to IT projects within Allianz Technology and service price calculation, including dialogue with Project/Service managers in Munich;
- KPI checklist assessment during the project approval (profit margin, official labor rate card, net present values, breakeven point, VAT applicable for suppliers and customers, overall project result);
- Conducts and coordinates with external sources to provide accurate benchmark points for various services and products.
- Every new service that requires a new price or price change coming from the Service Manager will be checked and if in-line with customer and AZ Technology needs, it will be presented to Management/ Board in Munich, involving high pressure and exposure;
- Organize and execute detailed analysis of all AZ Technology services: product configuration and current pricing, financial analysis of the profitability of the service over time, price competitive as compared with the market, impact of the service on consumption behaviors and costs reductions for the group;
- Identify and qualify improvement levers for cost efficiency.
- Prepare presentations for new services, new prices or price changes for approval purpose;
- Actively deliver presentations during management meetings and answer to approvers questions;
- Professional experience in Pricing area/Cost Analysis/Controlling (3-5 years);
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics, IT Finance or a related area;
- Experience in project cost management;
- Experience in regular financial reporting tasks;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (especially Power Point and Excel);
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German language skills would be a plus.
- Strong communication skills., ability to communicate complex issues and build rapport with management;
- Strong presentation skills, ability to prepare and sustain presentation for management and board management;
- High analytical skills;
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in a fast changing environment;
- Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated, innovative and target driven.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.