Software Developer for VNI CVS - TSR
With 18 years of experience in Timisoara, the Vehicle Network and Information - Commercial Vehicles and Services (VNI CVS) business unit is the leading Software Development location world-wide in the area of Commercial Vehicles. With a customer portfolio consisting of all major European and International OEMs, the Timisoara Vehicle Electronics Enhanced Driving&Sensorics Team is leading the major VNI CVS technologies in the area of Intelligent Preview Functions (eHorizon), Telematic Control Units and Radar Sensors application software. Join a highly motivated and dynamic team to develop advanced vehicle function applications. As a Software Developer you are responsible of:
* Implementation of Software features using C/C++ programming languages;
* Integration and testing of Software features;
* Creating the documentation package for Software features.
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or a similar qualification;
* Good C/C++ programming skills;
* Relevant software development experience is an advantage;
* Embedded systems understanding is an advantage;
* Good analytical and organizational skills;
* Independent and result-oriented;
* Good communication skills;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.