Contract Management Support
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The role shall take over the lead for the company internal contract management processes for the area of IT Workplace Services.
- The unit Workplace Services located in the Allianz IT company Allianz Technology SE is providing IT Workplace Services (virtual clients, devices, mailboxes, …) for Allianz entities around the globe. The provisioning and charging of those services has to be contractually secured and managed between Allianz Technology and other Allianz entities;
- The role shall take over the lead for the company internal contract management processes for the area of IT Workplace Services;
- Task is to setup, steer and optimize the process within the existing company framework to create a lean and efficient handling of the contractual setup process;
- The role shall implement a process which enables the IT business to provide and charge services to other entities based on a consistent contractual basis without any gaps and with only minimal impact to the service operations itself;
- The process shall serve as a support for the IT business and be managed autonomously to allow the business to focus on the operations and development of the IT services.
- Significant experience in process and/or project management within an IT company;
- Self-confident and assertive mindset, being able to challenge existing processes and setups and implement new ideas against potential internal pushback;
- Experience in (functionally) leading a group of experts or juniors and setting up a efficient team from scratch;
- Experience with the contract and commercial management within an internal IT service provider desirable.
- Strong organizational, planning and structuring skills;
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, team player, very organized;
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment;
- Flexible and able to think outside the box;
- Self-starter and driven;
- Customer oriented;
- Analytical mindset.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.