Business Unit Central Controller - CSC - TSR
* Collect, check, control and clarify financial data and information from the main locations in order to get data for further analysis;
* Prepare and review monthly and ad-hoc controlling reports (Headcount, Weekly Sales Tracking, DSO, R&D allocations);
* Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures;
* Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results;
* Support BU Central Controlling Team in the day to day activities. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools and processes.
* University or master's degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking are essential;
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
* Affinity for data reporting: Power BI, Power Pivot, KNIME;
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
* 2+ years work experience in controlling / audit / accounting would be an advantage;
* Good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
* Ability and willingness to work in an international team environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.