Internship Mechanical Engineering - Manufacturing TSR
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
* Support in creation and modification for mechanical designs, testing and measuring fixtures using appropriate techniques (design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawings creation);
* Work in a multi-disciplinary team for design and implement of cobots in production line.
* Documenting, organizing files and preparing presentations that summaries measurement and testing data;
* Execute industrialization activities of new projects and production line improvement.
* Working with project management structure in the plant for successful implementation within a given timeline.
* Enjoys new technology.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
We are searching for an intern that:
* Is student in mechanical field;
* Has knowledge about SolidWorks or CAD environment;
* Is fluent in English (speaking and writing);
* Has strong functional use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
* Has ability to take feedback and make changes as required;
* Has good communication skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment.