Project Security and Privacy Manager - ADAS TSR
Our components for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide drivers with active support by significantly enhancing comfort, identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance, and helping to avoid them. We are developing innovative products like Lane Departure Warning based on image processing technologies. Lane Departure Warning protects drivers from unintentional lane changes, contributing to enhanced comfort. Furthermore we are working on Blind Spot Detection a radar based system which provides information on whether there are any vehicles in the side mirror area non-visible for the driver. As a Security and Privacy Manager you will be responsible for all issues concerning security and privacy in the Business Unit ADAS for the location Timisoara.
You will be involved in:
- Security and Privacy Management according ADAS Process ( and ISO 21434);
- Managing threat analysis and risk assessment Security Planning;
- Creating Security and Privacy Concepts; Support in creating Security and Privacy analysis (SARA, FMEAs);
- Moderate or Participate at Technical Reviews;
- Generating the Security and Privacy Proof;
- Close work with Project Manager, Developers and Customers;
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with different divisions;
- Close contact and collaboration with other locations regarding SPM. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Successful completion of degree (Diploma/Master) in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Automotive development (Hardware or Software);
- Experience in creating safety concepts and analyses;
- Experience in project and quality management;
- Knowledge of ISO21434 or Security standards,
- Automotive SPICE
- Fluent English, German optional;
- High communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods;
- High quality and customer approach;
- Ability to assert oneself.