Project Manager - PSS - TSR
Your Project Management skills can make a difference in the future of mobility. Through our solutions, we are shaping the future of clean mobility as part of our responsibility to society, as a reliable partner to our customers and as a smart choice for investors. We empower our people to follow their passion in contributing to this goal. You will act within Business Unit Passive Safety and Sensorics, part of Continental Automotive in Timisoara.
Your activities will include:
* Project planning of technical development for the complete product;
* Manage the project team to realize the project objectives (estimate, plan and track the development activities);
* Ensures that the relevant standards and work guidelines are followed;
* Monitoring of complete technical performances of all disciplines in the project;
* Perform risk assessment, control and steer the implementation of risk measures;
* Coordinates technical discipline Project Leaders;
* Coordinates the prototype production;
* Perform risk management on system level;
* Ensure the cross disciplinary (software, hardware, mechanical) communication;
* Ensure the technical interface with our customers;
* Ensure the interface between the project development team, verification and validation and production;
* Handle critical situations that occur during project development. All the actions above will be done according to the processes and methods of the automotive industry. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
* University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Automation and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics);
* Experience in project management (complete or discipline);
* Experience in the development of electronic devices (automotive would be a plus, software and/or hardware);
* Good knowledge of development methods (software/hardware/mechanical development methods; product development lifecycle);
* Good knowledge of project management methods (e.g. resource allocation, risk management etc.);
* Knowledge of automotive standards (e.g. communication, diagnosis, hardware electromagnetic compatibility, environment) would be a plus;
* Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking; Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills; Customer orientation;
* Negotiation practice and entrepreneurial understanding;
* Ability to prioritize and manage pressure.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.