Hardware developer - PSS -TSR
We have a great opportunity for experienced or unexperienced electrical engineers, to work on Component Development for a well-known company.
You will be involved in:
* designing, calculating and simulating hardware modules and schematics according to customer requirements, internal design rules;
* documenting the design, development process and qualification result;
* ASIC's and Sensors development for Passive Safety specific projects;
* participating at trainings and knowledge sharing process in order to improve work results;
* creating HW test specifications, perform HW tests and create test reports;
* develop and use the test automation system to increase test quality and efficiency;
* develop and validate new test equipment;
* supporting the SW team in developing the embedded SW applications;
* cooperating with a worldwide development team and suppliers; Opportunity to work with hightech equipment would allow your electronic hobby to be your full-time job? Would you like to learn, grow, have fun and work with the latest technology? Join us and a mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* degree in electrical/electronic engineering (or other university degrees, with training and knowledge of hardware development);
* analog / digital electronic design;
* schematic capture and PCB layout CAD tools;
* simulation software tools;
* interface between hardware and software;
* design verification and analysis;
* test equipment: oscilloscope, power supplies, mixed signal generator, etc;
* function block definition;
* test automation experience and LabView is a plus;
* strong verbal and written abilities with the English language.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.