Software Project Manager for CES - TSR
* Responsible for project execution in compliance with CES processes and SPICE standard;
* Coordinating and controlling project activities: estimating effort, allocating resources, planning the execution of tasks in order to meet due dates (often with very tight deadlines);
* Developing technical solutions in his area of responsibility;
* Managing the implementation and testing of SW code;
* Monitoring and reporting the progress of the SW project;
* Operating in an international project team.
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
* 5+ years experience in embedded software development;
* 1+ year experience in project management role (at least 1 successful project delivered);
* Experience in driver development;
* Knowledge of vehicle networks and low-level communication protocols is considered a plus;
* Basic electronics knowledge;
* Very good understanding of the development processes;
* Good ability to plan, organize and deliver projects on agreed level;
* Ability to work under stress;
* Quality oriented person with good communication skills;
* Fluent English.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
With sales of i44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately i9.8 billion in 2017.