Project Management Analyst
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- Relevant work experience in a project management, commercial planning or commercial finance role.
- Experience in leading and coaching others and interacting with stakeholders at all levels up to senior management.
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Good presentation and communication skills, negotiation and problem solving skills, organizing and analytical abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Adaptability in conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new concepts & technologies.
- University degree
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
Project Management Analyst
- 1 year temporary contract with Randstad working for Philip Morris -
Purpose of the job:
- Coordination of FTE resource allocation to projects including reporting & budgeting.
- Monitoring the projects portfolio delivery through the entire project lifecycle.
- Support IT projects budgeting.
- Support KPI tracking for both Commercial and project KPIs.
- Coordinates the allocation of resources for projects based on business knowledge, input from project managers and general understanding of project tasks.
- Ensures overview of FTE allocation to projects including reporting, performs workload analysis and raise concerns to PMO & - Project Manager on availability or workload issues.
- Provides inputs required for project FTE budgeting.
- Tracks projects delivery vs. targeted deadlines, works with PMs in mitigating any delays and provide assistance in obtaining stakeholder support.
- Ensures project delivery status reporting in local reports/dashboards and dedicated project management tools.
- Provide trainings to Project Managers and other stakeholders on PBO processes and projects tracking methodology & tools.
- Assists in the budgeting of IT project budget at budgeting cycles.
- Tracks IT investments for projects in conjunction with IT department.
- Supports PMO team on the KPI tracking for both Commercial and Project KPIs by closely working with KPI owners and responsible in collecting the status, consolidating the inputs and reporting it in the dedicated reports / tools