Team Assistant with French or Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Team Assistant with French or Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
As part of the Personal Assistance Department you will provide remote support for colleagues in the Allianz Group.
- Maintain the calendars of the management team and schedule and organize meetings
- Act as a connection between various locations
- Support in recruiting/onboarding process/ for new joiners
- Send reminders and standard communications
- Follow-up on to-do’s & action items
- Support in developing the Hub from an administrative perspective
- Coordinate international workshops, including logistics, agenda setting, participants. Support and track status of preparations
- Administrative support in day-to-day business
- Organization of travel arrangements and the processing of travel documents
- General administrative tasks
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Pro-active and solution-oriented behavior
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Ideally fluent in Italian and/or French
- Good knowledge of MS-Outlook
- Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.