Category Purchaser Printed Circuits Boards - Purchasing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Category Purchaser Printed Circuits Boards - Purchasing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
* Performing sourcing decisions and assessing market situations and particular risks to business processes to avoid/prevent potential difficulties through appropriate countermeasures;
* Assigned supplier coach responsibility within global team (e.g. negotiation leader, strategy definition towards supplier);
* Be part of the highly successful and innovative PCB Europe team;
* Definition of the supplier strategy and market analysis reflecting Business Units requirements;
* Performing annual price and contract negotiations;
* Implementing game theory elements to perform innovative negotiation concepts (bundles, auctions, parallel negation, strategic supplier development) during sourcing to create the basis for procurement success;
* Supplier management in conjunction with cross-functional partners (m/f/diverse), such as R&D, Quality Assurance and Logistics to select and develop the best suppliers (m/f/diverse) and to establish an optimum supply chain;
* Definition, alignment with BU's and implementation of optimal supplier/sourcing/negotiation strategies including Cost Value Analysis and cross-group procurement processes with qualified suppliers to achieve maximal contribution to operating profit;
* Support improvement programs with Suppliers (m/f/diverse) and Business Units (for example Design to Cost, Cost down measures and Introduction of new technologies);
* Planning, steering and monitoring of material field-specific targets, their implementation and results;
* Annual onsite Asian supplier visits, negotiations and workshops;
* Compiling and presenting information related to sourcing process to management committees (m/f/diverse).
* Academic degree in Engineering, Business Administration or a comparable qualification;
* Several years of professional experience in purchasing or supply chain management;
* Ability to understand complex information and visualize, compile them in adequate manner to various management levels;
* High level of structured, analytic and detail working combined with strong, self-assured communication capabilities in an international business environment with internal cross-functional departments as well as supplier top management.;
* Strong team contributor (m/f/diverse), comfortable in collaborating with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams in a highly active, fast paced environment across multiple time zones;
* Compiling and presenting information related to sourcing process to management committees (m/f/diverse);
* Business-fluent English in word and writing;
* Good and openminded technical product understanding including all supportive MS Office tools.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.