Lead Customer Experience Specialist with French
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have a great opportunity for a Lead Customer Experience Professional with French to join our Honeywell Building Technologies team in Bucharest! You will serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will support service organization and projects by processing work packages / managing requests in a timely and correct manner.
• University studies, preferred ;
• Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Support or related;
• English advanced level;
• French medium to advanced level;
• Processes a wide variety of maintenance related activities between Honeywell and customers: records, changes in the list of equipment or obligations covered by the contract (escalations), cancellations, re-registrations, renewals;
• Perform business reporting based on business requirements, following the required frequency
• Operates changes according to process requirements in various existing records
• Investigates and resolves the interface errors that may occur in the system, works to prevent them from occurring, and addresses root causes,
• Creating project structures, always taking into account the need for different cost allocations (including changes, creation of new activities, and the "finalized" technical setting)
• Fulfills the role of a "quality controller" in a constant and proactive way: filters and signals the incomplete or wrong requests it receives, insists on quality observation (Obtain additional clarifications, missing documents / information where needed)
• Contributes to the development, improvement and transition of processes and to the improvement of activity, day by day.
• Can be involved in major transitions, working with the CPS team (SAP process specialists) for SAP development
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Market specific training and ongoing personal development
• Career growth opportunities;
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
• International work environment;
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you!