Project Maintenance Agent - financial services
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common purpose. What matters to you, it matters to us, equally. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and we’re here to work with you side by side.
Globally, we are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world, but here in Bucharest, within our Financial Shared Services Centre (FSSC), we only focus on building your career, while providing financial support to the SNC-Lavalin colleagues worldwide. This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English and who would like to exploit their problem-solving skills.
As Project Maintenance Agent you will be mainly responsible for maintaining project information up-to-date in the company financial system. Ensuring timely opening, updating and/or closing completed projects. You will be also communicating frequently with project teams (cost controllers and project managers) as well as with Business Unit Controllers in order to obtain all required information and perform adjustments.
To succeed in this role, you will need to leverage your analytical skills while performing a thorough analysis of the project data. Your attention to detail and abilities to stay organized will be highly appreciated and will help you excel in this role. This job requires frequent direct communication with Business Unit representatives, therefore, strong communication skills are required.
Even if some prior experience will be considered as a plus, the position is also an excellent opportunity for beginners as we will provide tools and training which will help you succeed in the role.
The Project Maintenance Agent is part of the Billing/AR Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Services Centre based in Bucharest.
- Open and update projects;
- Manage project closing requests;
- Analyze and identify actions to be taken in order to be able to perform project closing;
- Communicate and coordinate project closing actions to be taken by Business Unit Controllers or project teams;
- Close projects in the financial system;
- Communicate and inform regularly the requester on request status;
- Identify process or system improvements opportunities;
- Share knowledge by contributing to the creation/update of team procedures and documentation;
- Perform other tasks related to Project Maintenance activities.
- Proficiency in English (French is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Result and customer service oriented
- Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Attention to details, proactive
- Work experience in a shared services, process driven or service center environment is a plus
- Flexible working schedule –10:00-19:00, 09:00-18:00 Monday to Friday
- Work from Home
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Easter and Christmas bonus
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Team buildings, Fun@Work activities
- Free French language classes
- Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counseling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- CSR & Sport activities