CSC Plant Controller - TSR
As Plant Controller for a Germany production location, the main responsibilities are:
* Monthly closing in alignment with Finance Service Center;
* Evaluation of Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Headcount Forecast;
* Forecast alignment with Business Unit and Segment Controlling;
* External Reporting including FIRE and Controllers Letter;
* Plant internal reporting including Cost Centers, NCC, Inventory and Project reporting;
* Margin analysis and YPC3 cost calculation;
* Budget preparation for plant with regards to resources, cost and capacity;
* Backup for pricing expert A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools and processes.
* University or master's degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
* 3+ years' work experience in controlling / audit (Automotive working experience is a plus);
* English - Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
* German language is an advantage;
* Proficient in Microsoft Office;
* SAP (AVP, EP1) knowledge is a plus;
* Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
* Ability to work in an international team environment;
* Self-discipline, reliability, consistency;
* Communication skills and good teamwork spirit.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.