Price Controller for CSC - TSR
Continental established a Controlling Service Center in Timisoara starting with 2003. We are part of different international teams with focus on various area of controlling: Planning & Reporting, Business Controlling, Research & Development (R&D) Controlling, Operations Controlling, Sales Controlling, Logistic Controlling etc. As employee you can interact with colleagues from worldwide and to develop your professional and personal skills. Main responsibilities: ? Pricing o Price Maintenance o ICO-Pricing o Price Definition: Supplier prices; Special items; OE-Prices (non BU customers) ? Master Data o SAP settings for material and customer data o Local product structure A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools and processes.
- Price Maintenance;
- Price Definition: Supplier prices; Special items; OE-Prices (non BU customers);
- Master Data;
- SAP settings for material and customer data;
- Local product structure.
* University or master's degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering.
* English - Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking.
* German - Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* SAP Knowledge is a plus
* Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
* Ability to work in an international team environment
* Self-discipline, reliability, consistency
* Very good communication and teamwork spirit.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents; Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.