Consumer Marketing Manager - Prepay
Develop marketing portfolio strategy for B2C segment to promote the company products and services considering alignment to the overall company.
- developmarketing portfolio strategy for B2C segment and related policies to promotethe company products and services, considering alignment to the overall companystrategy;
- manageand control the assigned portfolio to ensure the proper profitability anddeliver portfolio KPIs (main focus on acquisition offers and base management).
- SetSMART objectives and regularly check the results, including the correspondingindicators;
- Developclose and effective internal relationships with all departments, includingMarketing dept, IT dept, Customer Services dept, Sales Channels andDistribution, Finance dept, Technology dept;
- Continuallyreview the portfolio ensuring it meets the needs of the business and marketsegments;
- Providesales support to increase revenue and further sales opportunities;
- Ensurethe portfolio complies with Legal and Government Bodies;
- Ensurethat key internal and external partners fully understand requirements during inlife, enhancements and new developments and deliver against them withinperformance targets;
- Ensurethat all elements of the assigned portfolio are fit for purpose and that allcustomer facing functions have the adequate tools, messages and abilities tosell and support the propositions within all channels and segments;
- Implementa continuous improvement programme around new and existing propositions for theassigned portfolio;
- Researchand recommend an effective strategy for driving significant growth within thetarget markets;
- Agreewith key stakeholders the proposed strategy and a prioritized roadmap for themanaged portfolio;
- Implementthe agreed strategy for the assigned portfolio:- define newservices/products/offers- participate actively to implementservices/products/offers as project manager or team member- prepare andcommunicate the project plans; implement proper reports together with NDW and monitordaily reports issued for elaborated offers and actions; prepare and presentresults evolution towards Headof Proposition & Base Management;
- Assess,recommend and support execution of technical and sales training for theappropriate channels;
- Assess,recommend and support execution of marketing collateral and marketing campaignsappropriate for the targeted segments, channels;
- Ensuredelivery of KPIs targets for the portfolio.
- MS Office English - fluent Knowledge of telecom marketing.
Specific Skills :
- Communication skills;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Customer focus;
- Project management;
- Organizational awareness.
Experience and Education:
- University degree;
- English level - advanced
- Minimum 3 years' experience in telecom.
Hiring Manager:Adriana Racolta
All applications will be screenedand best matching profiles will be contacted