System Engineer for vehicle system integration&testing-CVS TSR
As a System Engineer you will be involved in the development of concepts/system in the Business Unit VNI CVS for the location Timisoara.
* Analyze customer and/or internal system requirements and create system integration plan; ?
* Define system architecture, together with discipline architects (or experts);?
* Create and maintain system architecture documents and system integration documents; ?
* Decompose system architecture to sub-systems; ?
* Decompose requirements to sub-system level and provide system test specification; ?
* Define system internal interworking requirements on sub-system level; ?
* Define system integration test plan; ?
* Run vehicle system integration tests and create reports; ?
* Participate actively in knowledge transfer; ?
* Provide customer support on vehicle system integration activities; ?
* Provide support to system tester at deriving test-cases out of requirements; ?
* Provide support to system requirement engineer to elicitate functional and non-functional stakeholder requirements for automotive products; ?
* Solution finding for vehicle integration hurdles (first timer); ?
* Decision making based on time - cost - quality.
* University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering or equivalent technical discipline; ?
* At least 3 years of professional experience in product development, preferably in embedded software, system verification and validation and/or electronic for automotive application; ?
* Basic know how on hardware and mechanics; ?
* Advanced debugging skills; ?
* Fast context switching; ?
* Familiar with requirements management & application lifecycle management tool; ?
* Basic knowledge of ISO26262 is advantageous; ?
* Very good verbal and written communication skills in English; ?
* Travel readiness; ?
* Drivince license C category is considered an advantage.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.