IT Systems Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Philip Morris Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Systems Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
We are currently looking for an outstanding individual to join our IT Department as IT Systems Analyst.
Philip Morris is currently looking for an IT Systems Analyst who will be working closely with the commercial teams. The mission is to understand the system related priorities, support existing and deploy new systems and bring up meaningful ideas that make the difference. You will impact the success of our solutions and systems in the domain of B2B and B2C and you will work according the agile development practices.
As IT Systems Analyst, you will be committed to the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
- ensure reliable and efficient operation of deployed B2B/B2C system solutions and related processes (e-commerce, Sales force automation, etc);
- actively build and maintain close collaboration with stakeholders from Sales, Marketing and Digital departments to stay up to date with the business needs;
- translate business requirements into functional specifications and make sure that the developers understand the requirements. You will mainly coordinate the development teams, validate the developments, and prepare the deployment;
- understand the business processes and technical areas, execute the deployment and localization of the global system solutions;
- participate and have opportunity to lead projects providing best B2B/B2C systems solutions;
- Regularly explore and assess business potential of new technologies and products;
- build your own expertise while cooperating with professional across the global organization of Philip Morris International.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A TEAM PLAYER WITH:
- 3+ years of professional experience in commercial environment, providing digital/ information system solutions for customers (e-Commerce, Sales Force Automation, Digital Marketing or similar);
- an agile and analytically driven mind-set, genuinely interested in digital innovations and trends (Attention to detail, Critical Thinking, Decision-Making, Researching Skills);
- proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant systems solutions;
- strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated to database SQL programming;
- proven experience with a variety of programming languages;
- knowledge of API management and design - would be a plus;
- basic knowledge of modelling languages and tools (BPM,UML) – would be a plus;
- basic knowledge of ITIL (Service Management, Change Management)- would be a plus;
- knowledge and genuine interest in innovating solutions;
- university degree in Computer Sciences /Information Systems or University degree in Engineering / Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IT;
- fluent in Romanian and English in writing & speaking.
- a possibility to contribute and gain valuable experience while participating in digital transformation we undergo;
- becoming a part of truly international team and work with best in class information system products and solutions;
- support and mentoring by experienced colleagues within dynamic multi-cultural working environment;
- limitless learning, growth and worldwide career opportunities;
- competitive salary and wide range of the best-in-class benefits;
- flexible working arrangements adjusted to your needs;
- private medical and dental care, life insurance;
- lunch card, employee pension plan;
- wide range of trainings, optional language courses;
- further education and possibility for support in getting higher professional qualification.