Cash Management Specialist
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
We are hiring a talented Cash Management Specialist to join our team in Bucharest office. The role is part of Bucharest Financial Hub which provide day to day and month end closing accounting and financial services for various Allianz entities.
- Disposition and account management, including clarification of requests from banks or customers
- Bank account clearing and reconciliation
- Bank account contract management
- Incident handling, including corrections in Allianz Treasury Platform
- Allianz Treasury Platform user maintenance
- Monitor payments operations (cut off deadlines, incidents)
- Bank fee monitoring
- KPI review with customers
- Strong academic background (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Experience in cash management processes, accounting is a plus
- Ability and experience to work with big volumes
- Proven command of English language (advanced verbal and written)
- German language is a plus
- Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated, innovative and target driven
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Quick learner
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality