Logistics Specialist for Controlling Service Center - TSR
Continental established a Controlling Service Center in Timisoara starting with 2003. We are part of different international teams with focus on various area of controlling: Planning & Reporting, Business Controlling, Research & Development (R&D) Controlling, Operations Controlling, Sales Controlling, Logistic Controlling etc. As employee you can interact with colleagues from worldwide and to develop your professional and personal skills. Main responsibilities:
* Allocation- and Risk management: Allocation management in case of material shortage. Assessment and clarification of the logistical problems. Decision of supplied quantity and date for the part numbers affected by the allocation for all production plants. Contact to the concerned supplier and all affected production plants during the allocation. Guidance and support for plants during allocation. Mainly independent negotiations with the supplier to ensure no internal or customer line downs;
* Material Shortage Management: Escalation as part of the material shortage management process (MSM12). Support of all concerned production plants during a material shortage. Negotiations with the supplier to ensure no internal or customer line downs (partly with support from purchasing). Analysis of the supply gaps and their impact as well as coordination and monitoring of necessary corrective actions;
* Project Management: Participation in projects of Supply Chain Management department. Support of production plants during the project phase. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools and processes.
* University or master's degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
* 2+ years work experience in logistic/ controlling / audit;
* English - Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking. German is a plus;
* Proficient in Microsoft Office;
* SAP Knowledge is a plus;
* Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
* Ability to work in an international team environment;
* Self-discipline, reliability, consistency;
* Very good communication and teamwork spirit;
* Confident in negotiatio.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area); Stability;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents; Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.