Software Requirements Engineer for VNI CVS - TSR
With 18 years of experience in Timisoara, the Vehicle Network and Information - Commercial Vehicles and Services (VNI CVS) business unit is the leading Software Development location world-wide in the area of Commercial Vehicles. With a customer portfolio consisting of all major European and International OEMs, the Timisoara Vehicle Electronics Enhanced Driving&Sensorics Team is leading the major VNI CVS technologies in the area of Intelligent Preview Functions (eHorizon), Telematic Control Units and Radar Sensors application software. Join a highly motivated and dynamic team to develop advanced vehicle function applications. As a Software Requirements Engineer (SW RE) you are responsible of:
* Interacting with customer experts and with the project team to define and/or create software requirements;
* Ensure traceability between system- and software requirements;
* Tracking requirement implementation, maturity and test status by appropriate means;
* Verify consistency of cross-functional requirements;
* Analyze and incorporate change requests into the software requirements;
* Escalation of technical risks and problems to management and appropriate contact persons.
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or a similar qualification;
* Experience in processes, methods and tools in the field of requirements engineering (DOORS experience is an advantage);
* Software development experience (automotive field is an advantage);
* Good embedded systems understanding;
* Good understanding of overall vehicle architecture;
* Strong analytical and organizational skills;
* Independent and result-oriented;
* Excellent communication skills (with customers as well as hardware and software experts);
* Excellent presentation and moderation skills;
* Advanced English skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.