Junior R&D Controller for ADAS in CSC - TSR
* Month-end reporting & preparation;
* CATS tool key user & reporting;
* R&D locations reviews, based on actual costs;
* Global PS Key User (back-up);
* Allocations in/out for BU ADAS ww;
* Ad-hoc requests and analyses;
* Involvement in budget activities.
* University Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
* Knowledge of generally accepted financial principles. Preferred Abilities:
* Learning capacity and analytical skills;
* Self-discipline, reliability, consistency;
* Open communication and good teamwork.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* Health & Wellness;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.