Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Support Allianz OE projects by active participation in Business Transformation Projects covering roles across Business Analysis, Consulting, Offshoring, Project Management & Process design/ Re-engineering (BPR). This multifaceted individual contributor role entails real-world, value-added global consulting experience and offers opportunities to undertake Business related engagements.
- Take lead in meeting with customers when called upon and perform an initial assessment of business problems;
- Evaluate and Identify business opportunities within Allianz OE business groups, analyse and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes;
- Formulate recommendations for a business's structural change, efficiency, profits, performance or perhaps all of these areas with clients. This may include practice of techniques like cost benefit analysis, payback period analysis & breakeven analysis.
- Lead / support Business Transition or strategic projects and initiatives for Allianz OE by making use of Project Management skills, providing effective, value added and sustainable solutions;
- To work closely with business in order to gather and analyse requirements; while ensuring that all processes, procedures, requirements and solutions are accurately documented to enable superior levels of reporting and knowledge capture;
- Complete all project assignments taking accountability for project timelines and deliverables at each checkpoint of transition phase, troubleshooting and problem resolution, conflict management, effective co-ordination and communication management, client and stakeholder management and all other relevant aspects of the assignments.
- Continuous process improvement by identifying opportunities and applying OPEX / Six Sigma / Lean methodology / tools to implement solutions in a projectised environment;
- Proven BPR experience using industry tools and standards.
- 3-5 years of related work experience with demonstrated Consulting / Transition / Offshoring / Business change Projects, Business Analysis/ Project management & process improvement experience in the insurance/BFSI domain;
- Higher education degree in Business Administration, Economics, IT, (Project);
- Experience should include participation in the delivery of multiple projects or programmes. Analysis of opportunities across multi-discipline business processes and systems is required;
- Knowledge of ABS (Allianz Business System) or similar business platforms is preferable;
- OPEX / Six Sigma / LEAN trained or certified;
- Process Modelling Tools (MS Visio, Adonis);
- Project Planning Tools (MSP);
- PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent project/programme management certification would be desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving;
- High communication skills and customer orientation in a complex environment;
- Problem solving skills based on personal work experience and ability to analyze factual information;
- Business fluent English spoken & written, any other language would be a plus;
- Foster Technical & Operational Knowledge;
- Proficient at producing and presenting reports.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.