Account Manager with German
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Account Management Germany team manages the end-to-end relationship with the client Allianz Germany, being the single point of contact and responsible for:
o Coordination of all sales activities;
o Management of Customer Demands from the first idea until implementation;
o Negotiation of contracts including commercial terms and conditions;
o Execution of regular Customer processes as yearly planning process;
o Management of the joint meeting structure;
o Resolution of financial disputes as compensation claims.
- Support to manage, shape and maintain the relationship with the customer Allianz Germany as central point of contact, including:
- Pre and post-sales support;
- Demand management of AZ Technology products, services or project packages;
- Issuing of quotes for business requests;
- Alignment and tracking the financial account plan;
- Management of dedicated small client projects with project members from Allianz Germany and Allianz Technology;
- Creates CIO Connect Page.
- Fluency in English & German, spoken & written;
- High analytic skills, needed for the preparation of quantitative analyses;
- Solid business judgement and high conceptual and problem structuring skills;
- Solid communication and collaboration skills, especially within Allianz Technology but also with customers;
- Fluent in German and English (communication with contacts in Allianz Germany is to a wide extent performed in German);
- Ability to work independently and to solve problems or situations based on multiple sources of information;
- Very good with Office Tools (. Powerpoint, Excel, Word);Good at identifying / setting priorities, able to work self-directed and flexible;
- Used to work in matrix organization and in remote teams, in multinational environment ;
- University degree.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is required;
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade / follow-up to ensure results;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Ticket.