Actuarial Analyst in Risk management
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is shaping the journey of actuarial practices with a top insurer with world-wide presence something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative actuarial products and services in an international environment!
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market with more than 70 young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Service Center offers international opportunities for talented people and tailored solutions for Allianz, in a digital environment. Main projects cover analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products and providing thorough analyses of complex data.
Responsibilities In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Center Risk Management team, being involved in activities such as:
- Support the RM team in performing quarterly calculations and controls of Capital Requirement in the EIOPA Standard Formula framework for LH and PC business
- Calculate various risks submodules: Life Non Market Risks, Business Risks, Market Risk, Premium & Reserve Risk, Catastrophe Risk, Operational Risk
- Carry out the analysis of closing results and the assessment of liquidity position, while supporting the production of Closing Reports
- Aggregate the risks and perform the analysis at Subgroup level, together with producing dedicated presentations for risk committees
- To assist in the development and implementation of process automation tools
- To provide timely, efficient and professional service delivery to clients
- To build and maintain strong relationships externally with clients and internally with colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Databases, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences;
- Previous insurance-related or business analyst work experience is not required, although would be an advantage;
- Willing to work in an international environment;
- Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams.
- Good communication skills;
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, VBA and SQL;
- Programming experience is a plus;
- Fluent in English; French is a plus;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.