CUSTOMER RETENTION SPECIALIST - OUTBOUND
Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti is operating since 2017 in Romania, as the local Branch of the payment institution Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. established in 2009 in United Kingdom.
We offer payment services worldwide for both companies and individuals and we are constantly expanding both internationally and locally.
Our expansion is facilitated and possible due to our advantages such as: financial stability, innovative technology, modern office spaces and a diverse, motivated and always friendly team of colleagues.
We are currently looking for new colleagues to actively participate in the further development of the services offered to our clients and partnerships that allow us to be a sustainable Fintech in the long term.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and phone etiquette.
• Reduces existing customer churn through outbound retention efforts.
• Excellent interpersonal and people skills with demonstrated patience and tact.
• Must be able to listen effectively.
• Knowledge of call center technology and general office equipment.
• Proficient in computers, including the internet and Microsoft Office applications such as Word/Excel and Outlook.
• Must be able to type with accuracy.
• Must be able to multi-task between multiple software applications.
• Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational and follow-up skills.
• Must be able to evaluate alternatives and make appropriate decisions quickly.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to accomplish assigned tasks within deadlines, despite interruptions.
• Position will be required to work a varied schedule that may include nights, holidays, and weekends.
• Liaise with other internal departments to resolve and enhance the members inquiry with a positive outcome and aimed at first call resolution
• Is an excellent communicator, able to influence customer decisions through email and phone, while being clear, concise and friendly
• 1-2 years of experience in Sales and/or Retention would be an asset
The Customer Retention Specialist makes outbound calls for existing customers with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction, and customer retention. Uses experience and knowledge of the product and services to handle general inquiries and problems, to provide information as needed.
• A creative, entrepreneurial working environment where you are empowered to make a difference.
• Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills.
• Attractive salary package.
• Free chocolate and coffee.
• Bookster pass.
• A strong team environment.
• Great office view and location.