Assistant-Customer Center German OEM (remote team)-VNI HMI-TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Assistant-Customer Center German OEM (remote team)-VNI HMI-TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
As Back-office Assistant (m/f) for Business Human-Machine Interface (HMI) you have to support a remote team (located in Germany), as well as the Head of a Customer Center, with daily administrative tasks and specific customer centers activities.
* place & track in orders in specific SAP system;
* manage calendar/meetings to support the Head of Customer Center;
* support document preparation for travel expenses management;
* preparation of presentations& documentations supporting the Head of Customer Center;
* support remote team for timesheet administration (specific system);
* support the Head of Customer Center for budget planning;
* travel management for remote team;
* support in administration of test cars from remote location;
* work together (support, substitute etc.) for the other team assistants from the Segment organization in the remote location
* Bachelor's degree;
* Excellent organization skills;
* Very Good knowledge of MS-Office Suite;
* Business fluent English skills (spoken and written);
* German language would be a plus;
* Clear competence in communication, assertiveness and organizational skills;
* High motivation, flexibility and intercultural skills;
* Willingness to travel also regarding international business trips.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.