Sr Customer Experience Specialist with Spanish or French
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Candidate will provide telephone and e-mail support to Honeywell internal and external customers.
Ability to foster and maintain customer relationships.
Responsible to deliver excellent customer support.
Team manages internal or external customer requests through phone calls, online portal or email. Acting as primary interface between Customers and Honeywell, working in cooperation with other internal functions to provide a memorable customer experience.
Ability to work as a member of a team and take mentorship and feedback from team members.
English, oral and written proficiency is required to interact and be of service to our international customers.
· Mixed tasks to handle incoming calls, online requests and emails to dispatch to the
appropriate technical support group.
· Process quote requests, orders, and order status requests diligently
· Follow up on customer need and requests. Outbound calls or emails to ensure
accurate information and proactive communication.
· Quality assurance audits and monitoring
· Involvement in process improvement projects
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
· Experience with Order Management/ Customer Specialists roles
· Excellent verbal and written English skills
· Multicultural approach & Problem solving skills
· Customer service experience and customer care skills (previous experience with
international customers is a plus)
· Availability to work different schedules and weekends
· Basic computer skills and programs (Office)
· Experience in the industry is preferred
· Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
· Experience with Salesforce.com, SAP and SharePoint will help you on your daily
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
· Market specific training and ongoing personal development
· Career growth opportunities;
· Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
· International work environment;
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.