Junior Project Manager for Allianz Connect intranet
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Junior Project Manager for Allianz Connect intranet active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will be the content and project manager responsible for the AZ Services intranet on Connect
- Effective management of the project objectives within time and cost;
- Resource management;
- Collaborating with all stakeholders and creating a positive communication between them;
- Collaborating with different business divisions and different management levels;
- Creating articles on the internal platform (Connect);
- Managing communities on the internal platform (Connect).
- Strong project management skills;
- Communication skills;
- Familiarity with Jive (ideal) or content management systems;
- Interest in or first experience in community management.
- Ability to drive the project and with experience in stakeholder management;
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel;
- Accurate and reliable way of working.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.