Safety Responsible - Tire Division
* Implements and ensures the Romanian legal requirements in force as well as internal standards for Occupational Safety, Environmental Protection and Fire Protection
* Provides immediate notification and acts; initiates preventive measure in case of occupational safety or in case of accidental pollution;
* Communicates to the employer and the employees the new legal requirements/ internal requirements of the company, applicable in case of legislative/ internal changes in the field;
* Performs risk identification on each job;
* Coordinates and participates directly in the assessment of the risks of accidents and occupational diseases;
* Develops, participates in implementation, monitors and updates the prevention and protection plan;
* Develops its own occupational health and safety instructions.
* Specialized studies (master's degree or in-depth studies) on Occupational Safety and Health field;
* 3 years experience in Occupational Safety and Health field;
* Knowledge of assessment risks of occupational injury and illness;
* Knowledge of Romanian legal requirements;
* Knowledge of the requirements regarding Occupational Safety and Health Management system, according to ISO 45001;
* Graduated Safety and Health Management course;
* Graduated Job Risk Assessment course;
* Graduated Radiological Safety Manager course;
* CNCAN authorization of radioactive sources;
* Medium knowledge of MS Office;
* Medium level of English language.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule;
* International Work Environment & Traveling
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.