Senior Consultant HR IT - SuccessFactors - Vitesco Technologies
You will be a member of the newly evolving Global Team in Vitesco Technologies IT - Business Applications - HR IT. As Senior Consultant HR IT SuccessFactors Employee Central Service Center (m/f/diverse) you are immediately responsible for the IT Service Management of the Cloud-4-Customers (C4C) application for employee and HR service requests. The cloud application integrates to the global SuccessFactors core employee data and HR processes landscape and shall support the day-to-day HR Service request handling worldwide. With your contributions and ideas, you will also strongly shape Vitesco Technologies' strategy towards an integrated global HR Cloud. In your position as Senior Consultant HR IT SuccessFactors EC Service Center (AskHR / C4C) your main Tasks and Scope of Work are:
* As a member of an international team in HR-IT you are responsible for the global IT operation of SuccessFactors EC Service Center in Romania and Hungary;
* You lead and steer the rollout to more countries at maximum speed in a professional manner, with high quality and limited country adaptations for a lean configuration;
* Act as Project and work package lead for transformation projects to optimize Vitesco's HR cloud platform, especially with focus on the EC Service Center applications incl. AskHR;
* Effectively manage project team members including external consultants, both on-site and remotely, across multiple countries, cultures and languages;
* Build up and strengthen Vitesco's support model for the EC Service Center with external providers and manage all related activities such as planning, execution, service delivery and escalations;
* Ensure efficient and effective system operations to support the global service and lead an effective change process for new releases and business requirements within a cross-functional organization to ensure a proactive change process;
* Provide technical expertise, guidance and support for IT functionality requirements including e.g. Single-Sign-On, security guideline checks or any other needed cross-collaboration within the Vitesco Technologies IT organization;
* Document technical configurations and settings based on implementation workbooks;
* Support internal business partners in developing and documenting business requirements (functional specifications, business blueprints, statement of work, etc.);
* Ensure good collaboration and ongoing knowledge transfer to our future support organization to deliver on time and within approved budget;
* Explicitly participate in the strategic development of the Vitesco Technologies HR Cloud including interdependencies to other SuccessFactors modules.
* Academic degree in computer science, business administration or related field with IT;
* Several years practical work experience in the HR technology field as Subject Matter Expert, project lead or IT service manager, preferably with SAP SuccessFactors configuration experience or SAP HCM knowledge;
* Practical work experience in successfully managing and leading international project teams with execution under high pressure, working with global virtual teams is desired;
* Experience in managing external implementation partners and service providers;
* Experience in supporting and operating a global IT Cloud solution is a plus;
* Very good communication skills and high commitment to work and ability for teamwork;
* Structured, analytic, strategic and self-dependent way of working;
* Fluent in English language (written & spoken);
* Willingness to travel.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.