Asset Management Process Owner Support
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Supports the Process Owner for Asset Management and is accountable together with the Process Owner for the end to end Asset Management process to achieve its goals. The target for this resource is to build the necessary knowledge and skill set to become the deputy/stand-in of the Process owner. The Asset Management process is responsible for maintaining the Lifecycle of an Asset. It offers information for planning, reporting and is deeply integrated in financial processes.
- Supports service improvement plans in order to have better service operation throughout the organization;
- Overseeing all the aspects of the process, from the first trigger to the quality of the outputs;
- Ensures that the process runs smoothly and that it will improve in its efficiency and effectiveness over time;
- Document, design, adapt and maintain the process workflow in ADONIS and in Wiki pages;
- Communicate all process changes to the process users and being in constant contact with the users in order to identify issues within the process;
- Identifies risks and opportunities with current process and investigates and proposes improvements;
- Handles requests in the central Asset Fulfillment-Process management mailbox (process changes request, onboarding of other OEs etc.);
- Support Issue handling in DEFECT case for Asset Management (ASM);
- Prepare / Join the global Asset Management Board meetings;
- Service onboarding topics including the creation of materials for OE trainings.
- General process (ITIL) and IT knowledge;
- SNOW knowledge is a plus;
- SAP knowledge is helpful;
- Experience in working in an international environment;
- MS Office package knowledge.
- Asset Management process know-how;
- ITIL Process workflows;
- Basic IT infrastructure & Application knowledge;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Creative, open to changes.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.