Global TMOD Specialist for Tires - TSR
- Provide consulting and coaching to internal customers at all levels of the organization to identify Development needs, improve performance and drive change. Analyze the needs and develop proposals to execute development plans for the Tire Division globally;
- Facilitate divisional TMOD processes, programs and initiatives including execution of corporate training programs, design and delivery of employee development interventions, and vendor management;
- Conduct assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps and recommend interventions to drive individual and group capability and performance improvement;
- Facilitate group activities including meetings, training programs, team building events and change management efforts utilizing effective facilitation methods and techniques;
- Provide key user support and administrate the execution of TMOD processes at the Divisional level;
- Maintain and ensure record keeping and compliance with applicable regulations;
- Participate in selected HRD projects as an expert for divisional perspectives and ensure that development needs of the Tire Division are the main focus in TMOD programs at the corporate/ divisional level.
- Academic Degree in HRD, psychology, OD, business, or related field;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience and 2 years directly related OD/HRD experience at a regional or Business Unit level;
- Demonstrated experience in competency modeling and People Development processes;
- Demonstrated ability to independently, implement and deliver training and development programs;
- Knowledge of specific IT Tools: Excel, Power Point, Talent Management Tools, related Web based applications (To be developed in the position: Success Factors suite, Big Six Radar, ConNext, and LMS);
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities;
- Confirmed ability to design content, develop processes, conceptual models, standard operating procedures and documentation for training and user support;
- Problem Solving;
- Intercultural and International experience is preferred; as well as ability to speak other languages (English required). Strong network and experience in Tires is preferred.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.