EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
You will be an integral part of the M&A/Corporate Finance Team that secures the group funding while also responsible for M&A projects as we try to expand geographically and consolidate the iGaming B2B space. The group is currently working on a US entry strategy and ultimately the target could be an IPO.
You will work closely with the International Business Development Manager, the Group CEO and Group CFO. You will join a team of technical experts from within the group, the CEO, CFO, inhouse legal and the Controlling team and work closely with external advisors where needed. The team is expected to grow.
• University degree in Law;
• 3 to 6 years of relevant post-graduation experience in a similar role;
• Great knowledge of International corporate law;
• Good understanding of – or the ability to learn about – the financial and tax considerations driving corporate reorganizations or M&A transactions;
• Excellent written and spoken English is a must;
• Inquisitive mind and a good sense of humor;
• Knowledge and understanding of iGaming, commercial, IT and internet laws is considered an asset;
• Cross border M&A experience is essential;
• Ability to work in a flexible, complex and changing business environment;
• Detail-oriented, analytical and able to provide pragmatic solutions against tight timeframes;
• Excellent diplomatic and negotiating skills;
• Interested in corporate law, M&A transactions, in general.
• Support of transactions on the purchase or sale of business, corporate mergers and acquisitions (M&A);
• Legal due diligence (LDD) of companies prior to their acquisition;
• Management of external legal resources in M&A procedures.
• Recommendations and implementation of transaction model;
• Assistance in organizing and conducting the formal procedures required for the transactions to be closed;
• Preparation of transactional documents;
• Resolution of corporate disputes;
• Assistance in registration, reorganization and liquidation of companies;
• Assistance in the groups legal team general corporate work, incl. contracts with customer and vendors etc.
Perks and benefits:
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
Private Medical Subscription
Daily Catered Lunch
Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
Internal & external training
Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company