Email Marketing Specialist
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We are looking for a marketing professional with email marketing and content experience to work in the fast paced EMEA email team. The successful candidate will work in a highly innovative and collaborative team, and have the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of digital marketing.
The EMEA email team have recently launched a self service email process for email production within the business. This means the role will be more strategic and consultive and you'll play a key part in the adoption & implementation of this new way of working within the business
You will get the chance to:
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What will help you succeed:
- Believe and love what you do.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Strong communication skills, and being able to align organization on decisions.
- Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- Advanced English skills.
- Experience in working in email marketing and email best practice.
- Experience copywriting for email and web.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline orientated environment.
- Experience using Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Experience in email design and deliverability.
Are you ready?