Process Engineering Internship - Tire Division
* Shopfloor case studies regarding reasons for non-conform material generation across several areas;
* Prepare basic reports on findings;
* Data collection from existing IT systems or shopfloor reports regarding material stocks, usage, non-conform material generation, etc.;
* Data processing and integration into reports;
* Trend analysis.
* Enrolled at a technical university;
* Kowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (medium level);
* Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
* Availability to spend 25% of the time on shopfloor;
* Manufacturing oriented mindset;
* Basic understanding of material flow and balance in a manufacturing environment;
* Medium English level.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.