Financial Analyst - Finance Department TSR
- Book the data related to your area of responsibility and to check if the accounting documents are according to the Romanian law, internal procedures and solve the inconsistencies;
- Prepare the monthly closing by making reconciliations of the data related to your area of responsibility and to verify the reconciliation accounts;
- Prepare complex reports related to the area of responsibility;
- Offer support during the internal and external audits and to participate on different projects;
- Propose and implement improvements of the procedures and tools related to the area of responsibility.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years experience;
- English - advanced;
- MS Office - advanced;
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- Health & Wellness;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.