Senior IT Engineer for Connectivity Services - IT TSR
- Service design, technical design, consulting and 3rd level support for Continental's global Connectivity Transport Services: Wide Area Network (WAN), Internet Access & Security Services
- Communication with external suppliers like service providers, hardware vendors and internal departments for service related topics (demand mgmt., implementation, Incidents, Changes)
- Drive Escalation and Problem Management processes, and coordinate incident and problem resolution with internal IT teams and external service providers
- Develop and recommend measures in order to improve the network structure by considering functionality and costs
- Support Application and Service Owner with complex performance problems related to the WAN, Internet Access & Security services: analysis, setup different scenarios, document performance measurements, troubleshooting, testing.
- Plan, provision and maintain an information & monitoring platform for Connectivity services
- Project work in global teams.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification
- Expert knowledge in the networking area: Network topologies, TCP?IP protocols, VPN technologies
- Knowledge of Dynamic routing protocols: BGP, OSPF
- Knowledge of Firewall & WEB Security solutions
- Knowledge of IT Service Management
- DevOps skills is a plus
- Fluent English
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in working as part of a global acting and multicultural team, with international supplier/vendors.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Technical Expert career path;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.