This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs PMO active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Be a key part of a team delivering great experience to employees by supporting as a PMO to a Learning and Development team located around the globe. This includes onsite as well as face to face trainings and the respective and related organizational matters.
- End to end training administration for all varieties of trainings and process improvements
- Complex international invoice management
- KPI tracking and management of P&L
- Project member for continues improvement measures and other team priorities
- Extensive experience in training administration
- Experience with comprehensive invoice process related
- Strong team player who values an open environment and exposure to changing topics
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Desire to learn and grow every day with your team
- Curious and result driven nature
- Ability to connect with multiple stakeholders and get his/her tasks done with independence
- Good command of Microsoft Office products (especially Excel)
- Fluent in English
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.