As a personal assistant (PA) you will work closely with our company’s Management, to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. You will help him make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
PAs need extensive knowledge of the organization in which they work. You will need to know who key personnel is (both external and internal) and understand the organization’s aims and objectives.
The Management relies heavily on his PA, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in their absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for a successful PA.
As a PA, you will often act as the Managements first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization. Tasks are likely to include:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, inquiries, and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and Managements presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and other staff. The responsibilities of the PA's role can be extensive and additional duties may include:
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the Managements responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the Manager's absence; being involved in decision-making processes.
In addition to relevant experience and secretarial/administrative knowledge, you will need to show evidence of the following:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English;
- Excellent word processing and computer skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- The ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work on your own initiative;
- Honesty and reliability;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
EGT is among the fastest-growing companies in the global gaming industry. Its subsidiary, EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY Romania is an international trade company based in Bucharest.
Today, a wide range of EGT products are operated in over 75 countries in Europe, Asia, South and Central America, and Africa. Currently, EGT employs more than 1000 professionals.
If you are innovative, ambitious, enterprising, fresh and you have a free spirit of thought - this is the job you dream about! Become part of our team!
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access/update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing personal data, and request the deletion of your information from our databases.